* Note, this event is being organised by Microsoft, please direct any enquiries to the URL under Registrations on this page.
This TechNet Event will take you to the next level of SQL reporting. See advanced techniques for building reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services and the Microsoft Visual Studio-based Report Designer.
Topics in this sessions include:
• how to use the built-in expression language,
• report parameterization (data driven, multi-valued, and hierarchical),
• supporting multiple data sources (including relational, multi-dimensional, and XML),
• making reports interactive.
Learn about the new features in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 for report designers, receive a walk-through of sample reports and discover tips and tricks for using the Report Definition Language (RDL).
To find out more about SQL Server, visit the TechCentre: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/default.mspx
TechNet also hosts many articles and useful links on SQL Reporting:
18:00-18:30pm- Registration and Tea/Coffee
18:30pm-19:45pm- Session 1
19:45pm-20:05- Food and refreshments
20:05-21:20- Session 2
IT Evangelist, Microsoft
I started my IT career while in the services, as a Cobol programmer on Unix systems, nearly 20 years ago,. I moved into designing and building database systems for the use in the Royal Engineers Depot where I worked, using various database products. After leaving the services I moved into training and consultancy. I am passionate about helping people to develop their full potential.
My home life is taken up by my family. I love to grow my own vegetables and roses. I also like to keep fit, I do a lot of problem solving while running. I enjoy various extreme sports and always like to try new ones.